Landlord Services, Hull & East Riding
Crest Lets can provide the lettings service that is right for you, are you a;
- A homeowner looking to rent out your property,
- A seller who can’t sell and needs to move, or
- A Buy to Let investment landlord with one or one hundred properties
We are able to offer a full range of services which can be tailored to suit an individual landlord’s needs. These range from a simple Let Only, to our comprehensive Fully Management Service including rent collection and all legal compliance. In addition to sourcing well vetted and fully referenced tenants, our management services also include:
- Marketing of the property on our website and Zoopla.
- Preparation of professional legally checked & verified tenancy agreements through the National Landlords Association as governed under the Housing Act. All relevant legal documentation will be served and signed for by the tenant.
- Carry out a full inventory and schedule of condition of the property with photographs
- Reading of meters and liaison with local council authorities and utilities.
- Collection of advance monies from the tenant on move in with a monthly collection of rent forwarded to the landlord shown on an itemized monthly statement.
- Arrangement of Gas & Electrical certificates, along with the need to comply with legislation concerning carbon monoxide detectors and smoke alarms within homes that are let.
- Lodgement of tenants deposit with the DPS under the custodial scheme and its return at the end of the tenancy. Handling any disputes surrounding any damage or unpaid rent at the end of the tenancy.
- Coordinating maintenance works to ensure the upkeep of the property during and after a tenancy.